"Dear loyal associate, due to the increased advisory for social distancing during this global pandemic, we are asking that all possible staff work from home."
I work in the IT department for a psychiatric facility. We were first to get booted!
WeeK 1- We are keeping our anxiety low, washing our hands and graciously keeping paychecks coming...let's do this!!
Tips to manage your days working from home:
1. Wake up extra early and exercise outside.
2. Buy fresh flowers for your work space.
3. Throw the dinner recipe into the crockpot at breakfast and walk away.
4. Order a fancy coffee maker on Amazon for fun espresso drinks during the day.
5. Parents of young kids - 3 easy tips for sanity:
6. Open all virtual meetings with an inspirational quote and lead w/empathy and human connection.
7. Send practical Amazon egifts to your staff or boss.
8. Dress up - you’ll feel better!
9. Make lunch time memories.
10. Over communicate with your coworkers.
Some of us prayed for slower days- don't waste them following the chaos or stressing over things out of your control. Take it easy!
Created by Lacey Tezino
Writing can be your soul food ..eat up!